Caruso’s Thyroid Manager (Aust L 224404)
Healthy thyroid levels are dependent on the presence of many trace elements from your diet such as iodine and selenium for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Caruso's Thyroid Manager is formulated to assist thyroid hormone production and help healthy metabolism.
Caruso's Thyroid Manager is a convenient one-a-day tablet which provides the necessary nutrients to assist normal healthy thyroid hormone production and metabolism. It also reduces common thyroid symptoms such as stress and fatigue. These key ingredients include iodine, selenium, tyrosine, zinc and vitamin D. Iodine is an important component of thyroid hormones and assists normal thyroid hormone production. Selenium has been added because it also assists normal thyroid hormone production as the conversion of iodine is dependent on selenium. Tyrosine reacts with iodine to form thyroid hormones. Caruso's Thyroid Manager also contains zinc and vitamin D which may help support normal, healthy thyroid gland function.
Caruso’s Thyroid Manager health indications:
- Maintain healthy thyroid gland function
- Support energy production
- Support energy levels
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Support general health and wellbeing
Formulation (each tablet contains):
- Tyrosine 1g (1000mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 40mg
- Zinc Oxide 18.67mg, Equiv. to Zinc 15mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 11.21mg, Equiv. to Thiamine 10mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 10mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.16mg, Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
- Potassium Iodide 391mcg, Equiv. to Iodine 299mcg
- Selenomethionine 249mcg, Equiv. to Selenium 100mcg
- Colecalciferol 25mcg, Equiv. to Vitamin D 1000IU
Directions for use:
- Adults take 1 tablet daily in the morning with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Pale apricot oval tablet with a break bar on one side.
- Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
- L: 23.2mm
- W: 10.5mm
- Thickness: 7.2mm
- Flavour: None
- Tyrosine is a precursor for the synthesis of healthy thyroid hormones. Tyrosine reacts with iodine to form thyroid hormones. Tyrosine also helps to promote healthy thyroid gland function.
- Selenium is an essential part of assisting thyroid hormone production as the conversion of iodine is dependent on the presence of selenium. Selenium also helps to decrease free radical damage to body cells.
- Zinc and Vitamin D: aids in supporting healthy thyroid gland function.
- B Vitamins: May help support energy levels. B vitamins help to maintain the health of the nervous system and support energy production.
- Vitamin C aids in promoting a healthy immune system function.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18 Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150mcg of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
If you are taking thyroid medication, do not use this product as replacement therapy.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.