Carusos Natural Health Probiotic Once Daily | 60 Capsules | AUST L 325373
32 BILLION - 6- STRAINS
Caruso’s Once Daily Probiotic is a one-a-day probiotic supplement which provides a potent amount of 32 billion good bacteria plus a prebiotic fibre in each capsule.
Caruso's Once Daily Probiotic contains beneficial flora to help support digestive system health by helping to restore the friendly bacteria in the gut. This can help to maintain bowel regularity, intestinal health and healthy digestion. It also helps to support the health and function of the immune system.
Caruso's Once Daily Probiotic health indications:
Support digestive system health and healthy digestion
Support bowel regularity and intestinal health
Help relieve digestive discomfort, bloating, flatulence and wind
Help relieve constipation, diarrhoea and traveller's diarrhoea
Help reduce the occurrence of symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Help restore friendly bowel flora after antibiotic use
Support immune system health
Maintain general health and wellbeing
Each capsule contains 32 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus 200 Million CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 14 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei 7 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius 6.6 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus 4 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis 200 Million CFU
Free From: dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Directions for use:
Adults take one capsule daily with food or advised by your health professional.
White - Off white colour powder in a vegetable capsule
Note: Suitable for Vegans
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes of medically diagnosed IBS become more frequent talk to your medical practitioner.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product
• Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in
children aged 3 to 6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years
• Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
• Contains benzoates, sorbates and sulfites.
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.