Caruso's King Krill 1500mg | 60 Capsules | Aust L 326837
Caruso's King Krill 1500 is a high strength source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA, which are bound to Phospholipids, combined with the added benefits of Vitamin D3 in a convenient one-a-day capsule.
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 is a combination of high strength, odourless krill oil and Vitamin D3. This formula may help to reduce symptoms of mild joint pain, inflammation, swelling and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis. The addition of vitamin D3 supports bone mineralisation, helps to maintain bone strength and promotes bone mass density.
Krill oil provides a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA & DHA, which have been shown to help support the health and functioning of the cardiovascular system, including maintenance of a healthy heart. Krill oil also helps to maintain brain health and improve cognitive performances such as learning ability, while reducing cognitive fatigue.
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 may also help to support healthy eye function and development, promote healthy neurotransmission and also enhance healthy muscle functioning.
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 health indications:
• Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, inflammation and stiffness
• Support for the heart and cardiovascular system health and functions
• Maintains brain health, enhance cognitive performances and promote healthy neurotransmission
• Supports eye health including heathy development and functioning
• Maintains bone health, strength, repair and mineralisation
No fishy odour
A new low temperature manufacturing technology has led to an almost taste and odour free krill oil that is used in Caruso’s King Krill 1500. If you would like a quality krill oil, which is convenient to take, try Caruso’s King Krill 1500.
Each capsule contains:
Euphausia superba Oil (Antarctic Krill Oil)….1.5g (1500mg)
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid 150mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid 75mg
Equiv. Vitamin D 1000IU
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives and artificial colours
Directions for use:
Adults: take 1 capsule a day with a main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children over the age of 12 take 1 capsule once a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• Contains crustacea and sulfites
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications