Caruso's Cascara | 60 Tablets | AUST L 292328
Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for those who would like to relieve constipation, support body waste elimination and also relieve digestive discomfort such as abdominal bloating and distension.
Why use Caruso’s Cascara?
Caruso’s Cascara has been developed to assist with the relief of constipation and to maintain bowel regularity. It may also help to soften the stool, easing bowel motions. Cascara has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine and Native American Indian Medicine as a stimulant laxative to promote bowel evacuation and reduce the occurrence of constipation.
Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for:
• Providing relief from constipation and supporting bowel regularity
• Relieving digestive and bowel discomfort
• Reducing the occurrence of excess intestinal gas and/or wind
• Reducing abdominal distension and bloating
• Promoting bowel waste elimination and improve intestinal transit time
• Stimulant laxative effects which soften the stool to ease bowel motions
Each tablet contains:
Frangula purshiana(Cascara) ext.dry conc…………115.79mg
From min dry stem bark………..550mg
Std to Hydroxyanthracene derivatives calculated as Cascaroside A ………….15mg
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Dose may be increased to 1 tablet 2 times daily if necessary.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Use in children under 12 years is not recommended
• Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems
• Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product
• Drink plenty of water
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Not recommended for use with heart medication or stimulant laxatives
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• Not suitable for long term use
• We do not recommend taking Caruso’s Cascara for more than 30 days without a 2-week break
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.