Cognition Support (AUSTL : 230161 ) contains a blend of high quality, standardised herbal extracts to assist cognitive function, and to enhance learning and memory. The ginkgo, Korean ginseng and brahmi extracts combine with alpha-lipoic acid to provide cognitive, circulatory and antioxidant support.
- May help support cognitive processes and mental performance.
- Contains GinkgoSelect®, a ginkgo extract which assists working memory and executive functioning.
- Provides standardised Korean ginseng extract to help support energy and endurance.
- Clinically trialled and standardised brahmi extract supports cognitive function including spatial working memory accuracy and speed, and consolidation of memory.
- Contains standardised brahmi (BacoMind®) to support memory acquisition and retention in healthy older people.
- Alpha-lipoic acid provides mitochondrial, energy and antioxidant support.
- May assist blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body.
- Used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to support the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Bacopa monnieri (brahmi) whole plant - BacoMind®||4g|
equiv. to bacosides A
|Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaf||3g|
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||212mg|
equiv. to ginsenosides Rg1,Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||300mg|
Adults: Take 1 table twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.