- The Bed Rope Ladder is an aid designed to assist a person to sit up in bed independently.
- The patient achieves a sitting position by pulling on successive rungs of the ladder with hand over hand movement.
- The 4 plastic hand rungs are spaced 18cm apart, and each rung is 25.4mm in diameter and 20cm in length.
- Maximum load rate is 70kg.
- The bed ladder has a continuous loop nylon cord, and is secured by wrapping the cord around the legs of the bed.
- For ease of access, a cord is attached to the first rung of the ladder, allowing it to be tied to the bed.
- Suitable for single and double beds only.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.