3M Tegaderm Film Dressing | 10cm x 11.5cm
This 3M™ Tegaderm™ HP Transparent Film Dressing is more adherent in the presence of moderate amounts of skin moisture, suitable for diaphoretic patients or hot and humid environments.
- The hydrophilic nature of Tegaderm™ HP (Holding Power) Transparent Film adhesive on the dressing makes it more adherent in moist conditions
- Breathable film lets oxygen in and moisture vapour out, allowing the skin to function normally
- Dressing conforms to body contours and flexes with patient movement without stress on skin for improved patient comfort
- Transparent dressings allow easy monitoring of wounds without the need to remove the dressing.
- Cover and protect catheter sites and wounds
- Maintain a moist environment for wound healing
- As a secondary dressing
- As a protective cover over at-risk skin
- To secure devices to the skin
- Superficial burns
- As a protective eye covering