Viclofen Gel 1% 50g Aust R 242473
For temporary relief of local pain and inflammation in acute soft tissue injuries and localised soft tissue rheumatism, including sprains, tendinitis, bursitis and sports injuries.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Rub gently into the affected area 3 or 4 times daily.
Do not use for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor.
Diclofenac sodium 10mg/g (1% w/w)
Contains isopropyl alcohol as a preservative.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop using Viclofen gel and see your doctor immediately
Do not use:
in children under 12 years
if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
in the last 3 months of pregnancy
if you have a stomach ulcer
if you are allergic to diclofenac or anti-inflammatory medicines
For more than a few days at a time
With other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
With other medicines that you are taking regularly
If you have asthma
Store below 25 degrees Celsius