Safe + Sound Wound Closure Strips 20 Pack
The Wound Closure Strips is designed by experts with comfort and practicality in mind. Suitable for minor cuts and wounds. It is sterile and holds wound edges closer to encourage healing. Hypoallergenic with a non-stick center.
- Holds wound edges to encourage healing
- Non-stick centre for painless removal
- Closure strips come in two sizes
1. Thoroughly wash your hands before tending to any open wounds with either soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
2. Gently rinse the wound with water, removing any dirt or grit. You can use an antiseptic wipe or antiseptic spray to clean and disinfect the wound and surrounding area
3. Carefully pat the wound and surrounding area dry
4. Hold together the skin on either side of the wound and apply the first steri-strip in the middle of the wound. This will ensure the wound heals evenly. To apply the wound closure strip, place one end of steri-strip on one side of the wound and press the strip over the wound. Secure the other end of the strip on the other side of the wound. Ensure the non-stick middle is over the wound, and there is an even amount of the wound closure strip on each side of the wound
5. Continue to place as many strips as you need, leaving about 1/3rd of a cm between each strip
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.