Revive Cracked Heel Socks x6 (AUST L 227917)
Thermoplastic polymer gel technology is designed to easily mould to your feet, releasing the special blend of natural moisturising ingredients on contact.
- Citric Acid (a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid) exfoliates rough skin and removes dead skin cells
- Lanolin is a powerful emollient, which moisturisers and protects your renewed skin
- Suitable for everyday use, you’ll see results from the first time you wear them
- The socks last up to 30 uses, and can be rinsed in cold water to freshen up if needed
- The open-toe design fits most feet, and is designed to target your heel area
- Hypo-allergenic so they’re suited to most skin types
- Approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration
Pull Revive Cracked Heel Sock over entire foot, so that the heel lining covers the affected area(s). Leave on for 30-45 minutes as desired. Repeat as often as needed. Results may vary, but you should start to see improvement within a few days.
Inner Lining: Thermoplastic Polymer Gel, Lanolin, Citric Acid, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil.
Upper: 100% Cotton
Gently hand wash in cold water, without twisting. Line dry in shade. Do not machine wash, bleach, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Replace after 30 uses.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.