Every mother wants to give her baby the best start in life. Maintaining optimum health during pregnancy, breastfeeding and infancy is of the utmost importance to both mother and baby. To be at your best, it is important to maintain a healthy probiotic balance.
Lactobacillus probiotics may help maintain a healthy digestive microflora system.
Qiara™ contains a strain of the probiotic Lactobacillus Fermentum isolated from breast milk.
Simply taken once daily during pregnancy and breastfeeding, Qiara™ truly is a precious gift shared.
QiaraTM contains a probiotic isolated from breastmilk, Lactobacillus Fermentum (strain CECT5716), which may help to relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis and reduce the recurrence of mastitis.
Recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding, or even pre-conception, QiaraTM may also help maintain a healthy microflora both in the body and in breast milk.
QiaraTM Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- May help to relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis
- May provide mastitis relief during breastfeeding
- May reduce the recurrence of mastitis, use at the first signs of mastitis or breast pain
- May be used in conjunction with conventional treatment under the care of a health care professional
- Use to help restore good bacteria in breast milk during or after antibiotics
Just add a sachet to a glass of water and keep breastfeeding with QiaraTM.
(If symptoms persist, please seek medical advice.)
QiaraTM Pregnancy & Breastfeeding and QiaraTM Infant are free from dairy, lactose, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts and soy. Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Qiara products are listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods: Qiara (AUSTL 225545); Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding (AUSTL 269433); Qiara Infant (AUSTL 228344).
Probiotics are beneficial or "good" bacteria that are found naturally throughout our bodies including in the bowel, gastrointestinal tract and breast milk.
Probiotic bacteria generally account for 80% of the bacteria in our bodies but due to external factors such as diet, medications or stress, the micro-bacterial balance in our bodies can be affected and pathogenic (bad) bacteria can thrive. This can lead to issues such as infection, gastrointestinal problems and even breast tenderness.
Probiotics can make it more difficult for pathogenic (bad) bacteria to survive in your body by competing with them for resources. However, not all probiotics are the same and it is important to find the right probiotic researched and evidenced for your needs.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised immediately should there be a delay for any reason.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 41716224970 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards