Oli6 Stage 2 Dairy Goats Milk Follow On Formula | 800g
Stage 2 from 6 months to 12 months. Oli6 goats milk infant formula is a premium goat milk infant formula. One of the leading brands in goat milk infant formula nutrition. May be suitable for children with allergies and sensitivities. Made from 100% goats milk. Manufactured in Australia, adhering to the strict Australian regulatory guidelines. Oli6 has a unique blend of beneficial prebiotics, probiotics oligos and vitamins.
- Oli6 stage 2 infant formula provides full nutrition to assist with growth and development for children between ages of 0-6 months. Oli6 provides an alternative and is suitable from birth for breastfeeding.
- Oli6 is a scientifically researched formulation with a blenc of prebiotics, probiotics, oligos, vitamins A, B, C, Zinc and DHA and 2-FL.
- The natural probiotics found in Oli6 naturally aid gut health and digestion.
- Oli6 is made from high quality goat milk that is naturally easier to digest.
- Oli6 contains natural prebiotics, oligos, and saccharides. There are up to six times the amount of natural prebiotics, oligos in goats milk when compared to cows milk.
Lactose, goat milk solids (full cream milk powder, whey protein powder), vegetable oils (including soybean), DHA powder, ARA powder, minerals (calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, ferric pyrophosphate, sodium selenite, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide), oligosaccharides (2'-O-fucosyllactose, lacto-N-neotetraose), choline bitartrate, vitamins (C, E, A, D3, B5, B3, K1, B2, B1, B12, B6, B9, B7), L-methionine, Bifidobacterium longum (BB536), taurine, inositol, L-carnitine, lutein.
Allergen Contains: Milk| Soy
Scoop contains approximately 7.3 gram Use potable, previously boiled water that has cooled to lukewarm (body temperature approximately 37 degrees celcium) for reconstitution. Measure the required amount of water into the feeding bottle. Add the appropriate number of level scoops. Shake gently to dissolve the powder.
Any formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Before preparing the Infant formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Ensure all utensils are clean. Each bottle should be prepared individually.
If the bottle is to be stored prior to use it must be kept refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Use only the scoop provided for measurement of the Infant formula.
Infant Formula suitable from birth. It is recommended that infants from the age of 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.
Important Notice - Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Warning - follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions or concentrate except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.