Nicorette Nicotine Gum Regular Strength Coated 2mg in the Icy Mint flavour is a quit-smoking aid.
- Sugar free
- 2 in 1 Actions. Fights cravings & Whitens teeth
- Regular strength 2mg nicotine gum is a low dose nicotine gum for those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
- Coated nicotine gum with a Icy mint flavour
- Discreet craving relief
- Improves teeth whiteness
- Regular Strength 2mg
- 105 Pieces
- Icy Mint Flavour
Nicorette Gum works by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine gum with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking gum can also be used in conjunction with other NRT products for better craving relief.
1. Stopping Immediately.
How many pieces of gums do I use?
Week 1 to 12:
1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours.
Do not use more than 20 pieces/day.
After 12 weeks:
Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down.
Gradually increase gum use (maximum 20 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy.
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addition to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg every day (see back of pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
Chew-Park-Chew: 1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation. 2. Rest gum between cheek or gums. 3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are under 18 years of age
- are taking any other medicines
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have a stomach ulcer
- have kidney or liver disease
- take insulin for diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
For those who smoke 20 or less a day.
ONLINE MANDATORY STATEMENT
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
105 chewing gum.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Sweden