Nature's Own Super B Complex 75 Tablets facilitates energy production in the body and provides support to the nervous system. Aust L 282060
- Assists energy production in the body
- Helps support a healthy nervous system which may be beneficial during times of stress
- Required for normal growth and physical performance
- Involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived ingredients.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) 50mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavine) 25mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 50mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Folic acid 200mcg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Choline bitartrate 50mcg
- Inositol 50mcg
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards