The patent pending M+D Crutches cradle the user’s elbows and evenly distribute their weight throughout the forearms; removing pressure that other crutches place on the armpits, wrists and hands.
- A hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide an enhanced range of motion enabling the user to reach for things without having to remove the crutch
- Hand grips that rotate out of the way, allowing the user to walk Hands Free
- Flexible armbands that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches
- Feet that conform to the ground providing shock absorption with each step
- Antimicrobial arm pad
The M+D Crutches are adjustable in both arm length and height. Suitable for users 4’11” to 6’8″
- Actual weight of each crutch is approximately 2.9 lbs
- Shipping weight of the pair of crutches, packing materials, and box is approximately 9 lbs
- Shipping box dimensions are 33″ x 10″ x 6″
- The M+D Crutches are adjustable in both arm length and height. Suitable for users 4’11” to 6’8″.
- Weight capacity for the M+D Crutches are up to 300lb or 150 kgs.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have the crutches over a week now they are fantastic but unfortunately the lock nit got lost in transit and am unable to use them properly, staff have been very helpful with getting replacement for me, so I’m waiting for that to arrive and then will be able to use them.
I am a 71 yr old semi-retired orthopedic surgeon status post 7/29/2009 L1-S1 decompression and instrumented fusion. at L5-S1 decided to do posterior fusion only, to avoid a high stress riser ( an area of breaking tensionY WIFE ,That disc ruptured 41/2 years later- walked with cane, then 5 foot stick and fell- choices- wheelchair (boo,hiss), walker, too much pain and hassle. My wife found these, ordered thru PRIME, got them in 2 dysand it is great !!They should be tried out at different heights till you are comfortable-they give an incredible feeling of stability and control. Customer service is superb, helpful; and friendly