IsoWhey Complete Ivory Coast Chocolate 672g
IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder. The nutrient-rich IsoWhey formula contains the following nutritional benefits:
- Only 7.5g carbohydrates per serve.
- 15g of pure whey protein, sourced from grass-fed cows - premium quality and specific ratio of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
- Alkaline Seagreens® - a multinutrient and rich source of iodine, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Fortified with 12 vitamins and 11 minerals.
- Added glutamine and medium chain triglycerides.
- Litesse® - a low GI fibre that nourishes probiotics and helps you feel full.
- Probiotics - for intestinal balance.
- Digestive enzymes - for digestive health.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners - naturally sweetened with xylitol.
- Gluten-free and less than 1g of lactose per serve.
Adults (Serving suggestion) : Mix 1 serve (1 heaped scoop = 32g) into 200mL of low-fat milk or milk substitute. Consume once or twice daily.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein, soy lecithin), Litesse® (polydextrose), xylitol, cocoa powder, chocolate flavour, medium chain triglycerides, calcium carbonate (calcium), whey protein isolate, magnesium oxide heavy (magnesium), maltodextrin, potassium citrate (potassium), cream flavour, glutamine, xanthan gum, seagreens (Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed), enzyme mix, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), ferrous fumarate (iron), Lactobacillus acidophilus, chromium picolinate (chromium), zinc oxide (zinc), d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), potassium iodide (iodine), manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese), vitamin A acetate (vitamin A), Bifidobacterium lactis, biotin, cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper), folic acid (vitamin B9), selenomethionine (selenium), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12). Contains milk and soy.
This product contains less than one gram (0.8g) of lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily.
All of the ingredients in IsoWhey Complete are gluten free, free of GMO ingredients, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, artificial colours, and preservatives.
High protein diets increase the body's need for water. Be sure to increase your daily water intake to at least two litres.
Contains xylitol: excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
Not to be used as the sole source of nutrition, except on medical advice.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and pregnant women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. (Note: the ingredients contained in IsoWhey Complete are considered to be safe in pregnancy and lactation, however it is not generally advised for pregnant women, or children under 15 years, to use formulated supplementary foods without medical or dietetic supervision.)
This product is recommended to be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program.
Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.