Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
Across Australia and around the world!
Return your item within 28 days from date of purchase (see Ts & Cs below)
Use our self-service return portal for fast, easy returns
Important: You are not entitled to, or guaranteed, a refund for returns due to change of mind. They will be processed at our discretion. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee for any order returned due to change of mind. Any damage to returned items will also be deducted from the refund amount. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping to return goods to us unless we specify that we will cover the cost.
- Access our returns portal below and validate the eligibility of the item for return.
2. Provide evidence of failure, or required details for change of mind.
3. Select a shipping option (n.b that by requesting an automatically generated shipping label, you accept the relevant charges associated with the return).
4. Safely package the item in a box, clearly indicating your original order reference for identification.
5. Take a photo of the item in the box for reference.
6. Follow the provided return label and instructions to send the package back to us.
7. Once we receive and inspect the item to ensure it meets the eligibility criteria, we will initiate the refund to your chosen method of payment.
How do I request a return?
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
Any product that would be unhygenic to return (e.g. Compression garments, toilet splash guards, bottom wipers etc) cannot be returned.
Any product that has been used and cannot be resold cannot be returned.
Any product that would normally be taken orally and has been subject to unknown transport conditions already cannot be returned.
In short... we want to make sure that you wouldn't mind receiving it after it was returned from someone else (not a practice that we like doing)... so get in touch.
Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that a 20% restocking fee may be applicable to any order cancelled or returned for a refund due to change of mind. Refunds are issued as store credit in the first instance, or subject to restocking fees if requested as a return to payment method. Refunds will only be accepted if they have been approved by the appropriate means prior to return (e.g. Request a return from the accounts). If the free shipping promotion has been used on the original order, a charge for outgoing postage may be deducted from refund.
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Bulk / Special Orders
- Items to be ingested for healthcare purposes
- Creams and Ointments exposed to unknown transport conditions
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us.
Returns Policy & Information
At Super Pharmacy Plus, we value your satisfaction and aim to provide you with a hassle-free return experience. Our return policy is designed to ensure fairness and compliance with Australian Consumer Law (ACL). Please note that this policy does not affect your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Damaged or Faulty Items
Damaged or Faulty Items:
If you are experiencing issues with your product, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page or “Click Here For Help” widget first for instant answers to frequently asked questions and product specific troubleshooting. If you are unable to find an answer or solution to your issue, please contact our Customer Service team through our website (please note that the Stafford Store staff are unable to assist with online orders).
We offer a hassle-free returns policy and will gladly provide a refund, exchange, or repair for products that meet the following criteria under ACL:
- Faulty or Not of Acceptable Quality: If the product is defective or does not meet the expected quality standards.
- Significantly Different: If the product received is significantly different from what was shown or described to you.
- Not Fit for Intended Purpose: If the product does not serve its intended purpose effectively.
- Unsafe: If the product poses a safety risk to the user.
Please note that where products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage or fault must be submitted to SuperPharmacyPlus within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to do so may result in your claim being denied.
- Our customer service team will review your claim and in the first instance, attempt to troubleshoot and resolve the issue for you without the need to return your product.
- If it is determined via troubleshooting that your product may be faulty, our team will provide instructions to have the product returned for assessment. If the product does need to be returned, we will arrange return shipping at no cost to you. For larger items, an on-site assessment may be arranged.
- Once we receive the product, our experienced technicians will assess it and determine how to best resolve the issue.
In most instances, where you experience an issue with a product that comes with a manufacturer’s warranty, the manufacturer will be able to provide a faster assessment and remedy. Many manufacturers will have dedicated Support centres with access to more detailed knowledge on their respective products, in addition to better access to spare parts.
You may prefer to contact the manufacturer directly to seek a resolution rather than SuperPharmacyPlus.
Change of Mind Returns Policy
Change of Mind Returns Policy
If you have changed your mind about a product purchased from Super Pharmacy Plus or you or a representative select the wrong item, we offer exchanges (subject to stock availability) or refunds (subject to a restocking fee). To be eligible for a change of mind return, the following conditions must be met:
- Proof of purchase is dated within 30 days of the return request
- The product is in original and unused condition
- The product in in its original packaging with all seals intact (if applicable)
- Not applicable to non-stocked items; clearance sales; bathroom & bathing; toileting; stockings & undergarments; pillows, bedding & protectors; continence products; bracing & supports; compression garments; personal kitchen aids; cutlery & crockery, consumable items or perishable items.
Important: You are not entitled to, or guaranteed, a refund for returns due to change of mind.. They will be processed at our discretion. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% for any order returned due to change of mind. Any damage to returned items will also be deducted from the refund amount. Iit is important to note that Consumer Guarantees do not apply if you simply changed your mind, found the item cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like the purchase, or had no use for it, so please check the item listing carefully at the time of purchase to see if the product you have ordered is eligible for a change of mind return.
If a product doesn’t fit and needs to be exchanged, please contact our Customer Service team via our Contact Us page. To be eligible for a size exchange, you must make the request within 14 days of receiving the goods and you must return the product within 10 days of the request.
In order to make the exchange process as seamless as possible, please have pictures of the goods ready to be assessed. Images can be uploaded directly in our Returns Centre or emailed. Please do not return the product until the Customer Service team has provided you with the relevant return details.
Clothing items must be returned in their original condition, unworn and unwashed and with all tags on in order to be approved for exchange.
Due to hygiene reasons, SuperPharmacyPlus cannot offer a size exchange for socks, compression garments, hygiene items, bracing & supports, pillows that have been worn or tried on.
When returning a product for a size exchange, you will be responsible for the cost of return postage, and you must comply with the directions provided by the customer service team. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been received at the address supplied by the SuperPharmacyPlus customer service team. SuperPharmacyPlus does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may occur in transit.
Once the goods have been received and confirmed as being in as-new condition, you will be issued with a store credit which can be redeemed on any product sold on superpharmacyplus.com.au.
International Orders Returns Policy
International Orders Returns Policy
At SuperPharmacyPlus, we strive to provide exceptional service to our international customers. However, we understand that there might be instances where you may need to return an item. Please review the following guidelines for our international returns policy:
If you do not receive your order due to any of the following reasons, you will not be entitled to a refund for the cost of the item or postage and handling:
- Your order is not collected.
- Your order is rejected at the border.
- Your order is returned to the sender.
- Fees or duties are not paid by you.
It is important to note that certain items may be restricted in your country and may be withheld at the border. We are unable to remain updated on the import requirements for every country, so it is your responsibility to ensure that the items you order can clear customs.
Please be aware that warranties may not apply for certain goods purchased for use outside of Australia, except where required by Australian law.
Please note that return shipping costs for change of mind or incorrect selections are not covered by Super Pharmacy Plus and will be deducted from the refund amount or charged in addition.
For returns under Australia Consumer Law, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs until Super Pharmacy Plus deems the item a suitable return
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempts
In the event that the delivery partner of SuperPharmacyPlus is unable to deliver your order successfully, resulting in the return of the order to the store, it is necessary for you to directly contact us to arrange an alternative delivery. Any shipping fees associated with this will be borne by the Customer. SuperPharmacyPlus cannot be held responsible for the delivery of goods, and the original shipping fee will not be reimbursed. Additionally, items that are uncollected from the carrier’s designated collection centre (where unable to be delivered safely) and are returned to sender, may incur applicable postage charges (minimum RTS charge for Australia Post items is $12.69)
If you have any further questions or need assistance with your return, our dedicated customer support team is here to help. We strive to provide exceptional service and ensure that you are satisfied with your shopping experience at Super Pharmacy Plus.
Super Pharmacy Plus reserves the right to modify or update this return policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to stay informed about our current practices.