Each capsule of Infloran contains:
1 billion CFU lyophilized Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB07)
1 billion CFU lyophilized Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA37)
Infloran® – a probiotic previously only found in Australia’s Neonatal Units was carefully selected for its high level manufacture; taxonomy of strains and ability to alter health outcomes and is now available in pharmacy.
Infloran® is used for:
- helping to restore beneficial intestinal flora and diversity
- supports beneficial intestinal bowel flora during and after antibiotic use
- supports gastrointestinal immune function
- promotes and enhances healthy digestive system function
- helps reduce and relieve diarrhoea
Use only as directed and always read the label. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.