Hiprex (AUSTR10558) or Hexamine hippurate is used to suppress or eliminate urinary bacteria associated with chronic or recurrent infection.
It is important to take Hiprex regularly to prevent urinary tract infections. Do not wait for symptoms. Hiprex is a urinary antiseptic that fights bacteria in the urine and bladder. It works by helping to acidify the urine and maintain a low urinary pH. Hiprex may be used for short term or long term treatment.
Before using Hiprex:
Some medical conditions may interact with Hiprex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions:
- Kidney or liver problems
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- Do not take Ural sachets while taking Hiprex
- If you are on a course of antibiotics for any reason, cease Hiprex then restart the full course of antibiotics until finished.
How much to take:
- Adults and children over 12 years—1g twice daily
- Children 6-12 years—500 mg to 1g twice daily
- Do not use with children under six years.
How to use Hiprex:
- Use Hiprex as directed by your doctor
- Take Hiprex by mouth with food (e.g. breakfast and dinner)
- Take each dose with a full glass of water. Plenty of fluid should be consumed while taking Hiprex
- You can break up or crush the Hiprex table if you wish • Before you begin using an antacid, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
Available for Purchase in Australia Only
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recommended by consultant appears to bring the required results
So easy to take but hard to get
first class service.
Thank you so much for this much needed product.It arrived in a timely fashion and at a very affordable price.I will use your service in the future and tell others of the quality service you provide.
A wonderful service for a product that is unavailable in the UK
Great product. Bought from UK as manufacturing issues here are causing problems and they are prescription only. Arrived in good time considering they came from the other side of the world. UK buyers be aware that there is an additional customs charge to be paid before delivery. 3 bottles £22 - eek. Thanks very much. Good transaction.