AUST L 210683
Worming for children & adults
Herbs of Gold ParaStrike is a comprehensive formula containing Wormwood and Black walnut, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms.
- ParaStrike is specifically formulated with potent herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for their vermifuge activity. Verimfuges help to expel intestinal threadworms and pinworms from the body.
- ParaStrike contains Barberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion and support healthy liver function.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) leaf||500mg|
|Juglans nigra (Black walnut) fruit hull||150mg|
|Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) root bark||150mg|
|Origanum vulgare (Oregano) herb flowering essential oil||25mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf essential oil||8mg|
|Contains glucose and tree nut products (wallnut hulls).|
To break the life cycle of worms: Take for 14 days, then take a break for 14 days, then take again for 14 days. Repeat if necessary.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets, three times a day, with food.
Children 3-4 years: Take 1 tablet daily
Children 5-9 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily.
Children 10-12 years: Take 1 tablet, three times a day.
Take crushed in food or swallowed. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used long-term.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be used long-term.