Our gastrointestinal tract is filled with both good and bad bacteria. It is the imbalance of these good and bad bacteria which can challenge digestive health. GastroHealth's 4 scientifically studied species of probiotic helps support a healthy gastrointestine. They can aid in restoring and maintaining the balance between good and bad bacteria.
GastroHealth (AUSTL199556) does not require refrigeration*. The probiotics in GastroHealth are potent and delivered live.
*Store below 25°C
Adults and children over 12 years: For general health or to help with symptoms such as bloating, gas & wind, constipation and indigestion - take 1 capsule daily.
To assist with diarrhoea, take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
To complement antibiotic use, take 1 capsule twice daily.
Lactobacillus helveticus -4.35 Billion cfu
Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 4.35 Billion cfu
Bifidobacterium longum - 4.35 Billion cfu
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) - 1.95 Billion cfu
Warnings: If diarrhoea persists for more than 8 hours seek medical advice. Drink plenty of water. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not suitable for people allergic to yeast. This product has been blister sealed for your protection. Do not use if blistering is broken or damaged. Store below 25°C.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards