Floradix Floravital Herbal Liquid Iron Extract 250mL (Aust L 286270)
A source of iron to assist in the management of dietary deficiency
Iron is needed to produce haemoglobin which transports oxygen throughout the body. An iron deficiency can mean that you aren’t able to produce enough oxygen-carrying red blood cells. Taking an iron supplement like Floravital® can help you restore your iron levels, maintaining energy, vitality and general well-being.
The ideal supplement to help maintain your feel-good factor!
Floravital® contains iron in the form of ferrous gluconate, which is one of the best absorbed forms of iron. Also, as a liquid supplement the vitamins and minerals are already dissolved, so they are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules.
Support energy production
Floravital® also contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 to help support energy production in the body. Vitamin B12 is also able to help facilitate iron absorption.
Provides nutritional iron to help maintain vitality, energy and general health in a gluten, wheat & yeast free formula.
- Yeast, wheat and gluten-free
- Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
- Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
- Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians) or when iron needs increase (during pregnancy and while breastfeeding)
- Contains a select combination of vitamins, herbs, fruit, and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being
- Free from preservatives, colourings, alcohol and dairy
- Natural fruit juices give Floravital® a pleasant taste
- Liquid supplements are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules
- Gluten Free#
- Yeast Free
- Dairy Free
- Lactose Free
- Alcohol Free
- Egg Free
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
|Children 1 to 5 years of age||5 mL||5 mL dose once per day, preferably before a meal|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age||5 mL||5 mL dose twice per day, preferably before meals|
|Adults & children over 13 years of age||10 mL||10 mL dose twice per day about 30 minutes before morning and evening meals.|
Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
|Each 10 mL dose contains:|
|Iron (from ferrous gluconate)||9.58 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||1.14 mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2)||1.13 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||1.05 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||860 ng|
|And Herbal decoction equiv. to dry:|
|Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) flower||135 mg|
|Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower||54 mg|
|Carum carvi (Caraway) fruit||21.5 mg|
|Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf||16.2 mg|
Also contains juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry, rosehip and carrot. It also contains ascorbic acid as antioxidant.
- Our products do not contain alcohol or preservatives. The bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
- Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Contains sugars due to the presence of fruit juices.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.