e-pill | MedTime SAFE | Tamper Resistant Automatic Pill Dispenser
Help Prevent Double Dosing and Keep Medication Safe
The e-pill MedTime SAFE (Patent Pending) is a Tamper Resistant Automatic Pill Dispenser with Four Independent Locks and can dispense Up to Six Times per Day (see dosing chart below). This portable dispenser is a locked automatic pain/psych/drug rehabilitation pill/medicine/ meds/medication dispenser for Home use or Institutional use.
This robust device (multiple locks and metal housing) was developed to help families and healthcare professionals manage patients addicted to pain pills (Schedule II), other Rx medications, and for use in drug rehabilitation programs (Schedule III) such as buprenorphine or methadone tablets. It allows for 'take-home' (Opioid Replacement Therapy ORT) and allows for easy dose verification by the caregiver.
Buprenorphine is used in medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to help people reduce or quit their use of heroin or other opiates, such as pain relievers like morphine.
- Easy for the Patient to Use- They simply turn the pillbox over and dispense meds when the alarm goes off
- Tamper-Resistant Pill Dispenser for Pain Meds, Psych Meds and CIII Medications such as buprenorphine or methadone
- Automatic Pill Dispenser is housed inside Locked Sturdy Metal Pill Box
- Four (4) Locks (Eight Keys = 4 x 2 Keys for each lock included)
- Dispense up to Six (6) Times per Day
- Automated Pill Dispenser included
- Complete Tamper Resistant Medication Management System with everything included
- No Monthly Fees, a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a 1 Year Warranty
- Spare Trays are also available to assist pharmacy refilling (optional extra, please add to order if required)
- Tamper Evident Labels are also available to help pharmacies comply with QCPP (Quality Care Pharmacy Program) requirement if required (optional extra, please add to order if required)
We purchased your double lock e-pill machine for our 75-year-old mother who is addicted to opioids for chronic pain. It saved our family. She no longer has high anxiety of running out of her pills or watching the clock to take her next pill. Thank you so much. She has lived a normal life for the past three months and so have we!
Four (4) Locks are included with your e-pill MedTime SAFE:
- Pill Dispenser Lock (internal) (2 keys)
- Metal Pill Box Lid Lock (2 keys)
- Sturdy Pad Lock (2 keys)
- Location Lock (laptop lock) to lock the e-pill MedTime SAFE in place (2 keys)
A total of eight (8) keys are included with your Tamper resistant e-pill MedTime SAFE Automatic Pill Dispenser.
Please note there are No Key Overrides or Duplicate Keys available. Make sure you DO NOT lose your keys.
I want to thank you for creating this pill timer/safe. While it's not perfect, it's a God-send to those of us who are dealing with a family member suffering from opioid addiction. I thank you for being in this business. You may not realize it, but you are doing more than making pill dispensers. Your'e giving people the tools, physical tools, to help loved ones. S. B.
Dispensing Schedule for e-pill MedTime SAFE:
- 1 medication time per day - refill tray every 28 days (4 weeks)
- 2 medication times per day - refill tray every 14 days (2 weeks)
- 3 medication times per day - refill tray every 9 days
- 4 medication times per day - refill tray every 7 days (refill once per week)
- 5 medication times per day - refill tray every 5 days
- 6 medication times per day - refill tray every 4 days
Capacity: Holds 18 Aspirin sized tablets per Dose. Max 6 Doses ('medication events') per Day.
Size: 8.5 inches Round, 2 Inch High | Weight: 2.5 Pounds Dispenser enclosure made of sturdy metal (aluminum).
Color: White | Keys: Two (2) sets of metal keys (8 keys in total) are included.
Battery life: 6 Months - 12 months (4 x AA are included) with Low Battery Warning Indicator showing one month before time to change batteries.
Manufacturer: e-pill, LLC | One (1) Year Warranty by Manufacturer | 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
e-pill MedTime SAFE (e-pill PD3) Tamper Resistant Automatic Pill Dispenser 6 Alarm with Four Locks. Complete Medication Management System with Four (4) Independent Locks: Tamper Resistant Automatic Pill Dispenser, Two (2) Keys for Pill Dispenser, Case Lock with Two (2) Keys, Pad Lock with Two (2) Keys, Security Cable Lock with Two (2) Keys, Batteries (4 x AA) and Instruction Manual. / SKU 998046 / UPC 837066000527
No Monthly Fees
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.