Caruso’s Thyroid Manager | 30 Tablets | Aust L 224404
Healthy thyroid levels are dependent on the presence of many trace elements from your diet such as iodine and selenium for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Caruso's Thyroid Manager is formulated to assist thyroid hormone production.
Caruso's Thyroid Manager is a convenient one-a-day tablet which provides the necessary nutrients to assist normal healthy thyroid hormone production and metabolism. It also reduces common thyroid symptoms such as stress and fatigue. These key ingredients include iodine, selenium, tyrosine, zinc and vitamin D. Iodine is an important component of thyroid hormones and assists normal thyroid hormone production. Selenium has been added because it also assists normal thyroid hormone production as the conversion of iodine is dependent on selenium. Tyrosine reacts with iodine to form thyroid hormones. Caruso's Thyroid Manager also contains zinc and vitamin D which may help support normal, healthy thyroid gland function.
Caruso’s Thyroid Manager health indications:
- Maintain healthy thyroid gland function
- Assist thyroid hormone function
- Support energy production
- Relieve symptoms of stress
- Support healthy emotional/mood balance
Formulation (each tablet contains):
- Tyrosine 1g (1000mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 40mg
- Zinc Oxide18.67mg, Equiv. to Zinc15mg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 11.21mg, Equiv. to Thiamine10mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)10mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.16mg, Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
- Potassium Iodide 391mcg, Equiv. to Iodine 299mcg
- Selenomethionine 249mcg, Equiv. to Selenium 100mcg
- Colecalciferol 25mcg, Equiv. to Vitamin D 1000IU
Directions for use:
- Adults take 1 tablet daily in the morning with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Pale apricot oval tablet with a break bar on one side.
- Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
- L: 23.2mm
- W: 10.5mm
- Thickness: 7.2mm
- Flavour: None
- Tyrosine is a precursor for the synthesis of healthy thyroid hormones. Tyrosine reacts with iodine to form thyroid hormones. Tyrosine also helps to promote healthy thyroid gland function.
- Selenium is an essential part of assisting thyroid hormone production as the conversion of iodine is dependent on the presence of selenium. Selenium also helps to decrease free radical damage to body cells.
- Zinc and Vitamin D: aids in supporting healthy thyroid gland function.
- B Vitamins: May help support energy levels. B vitamins help to maintain the health of the nervous system and support energy production.
- Vitamin C aids in promoting a healthy immune system function.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• If you are taking thyroid medication, do not use this product as replacement therapy.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.