Caruso's St John's Wort 60 Tablets AUST L 286553
The use of St. John's Wort can be traced back over 2000 years. It was traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as a calmative and soporific, to relax the nervous system, calm the mind, induce sleep and reduce symptoms such as nervousness and restlessness.
Additionally, St. John's Wort supports a healthy mood balance and maintains healthy stress responses in the body.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort supports a healthy mood balance, healthy stress responses in the body and reduces the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety. Caruso’s St John’s Wort contains the standardised Hypericin and Hyperforin constituents. Caruso’s St John’s Wort helps to reduce nervous tension, decrease excess nervous energy, relieve irritability and also maintain healthy sleeping patterns.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort Health Indications:
- Support healthy mood balance, and emotional and mental wellbeing
- Maintain healthy sleeping patterns and reduce disturbed sleep
- Decrease symptoms and occurrence of mild anxiety
- Support healthy stress responses and stress recovery
- Relieve irritability, reducing nervous tension and restlessness
Formulation (each tablet):
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) extract equiv. to dry herb top 2.5g (2500mg), Standardised to Hyperforin 12.5mg & Hypericin 1.38mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.16mg, Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500mcg
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 250mcg
Directions for use:
- Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Oval shaped, dark green tablet with a break bar on one side.
- L: 20.2mm
- W: 8.8mm
- H: 6mm
- Flavour: None
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) is a herb that has been used for thousands of years traditionally in Western and European Herbal Medicine. It may be beneficial during times of stress and mild anxiety as it can help to relieve some of the associated symptoms including restlessness, sleeplessness, excess nervous energy, nervous tension and irritability. It can help to support a healthy mood balance and maintain general mental and emotional wellbeing. Hypericum perforatum can be used to promote body and mind relaxation.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) supports the health and function of the nervous system. It helps to support nerve conduction and also helps to support energy levels. Vitamin B12 maintains blood health by supporting haemoglobin formation and red blood cell health. Good food sources of Vitamin B12 include: shellfish, fish and beef.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) supports nervous system health and maintains functions including the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Pyridoxine maintains general mental wellbeing and supports a healthy mental and emotional balance. It helps to maintain healthy sleeping patterns and supports stress responses in the body. Vitamin B6 is also used to support blood health including the formation of haemoglobin and promoting red blood cell health by assisting in its production. Vitamin B6 aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. Good food sources of Vitamin B6 include: pistachio nuts, sunflower seeds and tuna.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) also known as "Folate", is a vitamin which maintains nervous system health and function. It supports general mental and emotional wellbeing, which also includes a healthy mood balance. Vitamin B9 supports blood cell health by maintaining red blood cell production and supporting in haemoglobin synthesis. Good food sources of Vitamin B9 include: broccoli, spinach and beans.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- May cause a photosensitive skin rash and mild gastrointestinal symptoms on rare occasions.
- St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medications work, including oral contraceptives.
- Consult your doctor.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.