Caruso's St John's Wort | 60 Tablets | AUST L 286553
HEALTHY MOOD BALANCE
The use of St John's Wort can be traced back over 2000 years. It was traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as a calmative and soporific, to relax the nervous system, calm the mind, induce sleep and reduce symptoms such as nervousness and restlessness.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort supports a healthy mood balance, healthy stress responses in the body and reduces the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety. Caruso’s St John’s Wort contains the standardised hypericin and hyperforin constituents. Caruso’s St John’s Wort helps to reduce nervous tension, decrease excess nervous energy, relieve irritability and also maintain healthy sleeping patterns.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort Health Indications:
• Supports healthy mood balance, and emotional and mental wellbeing
• Maintains healthy sleeping patterns and reduces disturbed sleep
• Decreases occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety
• Supports healthy stress responses and stress recovery
• Relieves irritability, reducing nervous tension and restlessness
Formulation (each tablet):
Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) ext.dry conc….416.67mg
From min dry herb top flowering …………..2.5g (2500mg)
Std to Hyperforin 12.5mg
Std to Hypericin 1.38mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)… 12.16mg
Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)…………. 500 micrograms
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)..............................250 micrograms
Free from: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
Directions for use:
- Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Oval shaped, dark green tablet with a break bar on one side.
- L: 20.2mm
- W: 8.8mm
- H: 6mm
- Flavour: None
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) is a herb that has been used for thousands of years traditionally in Western and European Herbal Medicine. It may be beneficial during times of stress and mild anxiety as it can help to relieve some of the associated symptoms including restlessness, sleeplessness, excess nervous energy, nervous tension and irritability. It can help to support a healthy mood balance and maintain general mental and emotional wellbeing. Hypericum perforatum can be used to promote body and mind relaxation.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) supports the health and function of the nervous system. It helps to support nerve conduction and also helps to support energy levels. Vitamin B12 maintains blood health by supporting haemoglobin formation and red blood cell health. Good food sources of Vitamin B12 include: shellfish, fish and beef.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) supports nervous system health and maintains functions including the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Pyridoxine maintains general mental wellbeing and supports a healthy mental and emotional balance. It helps to maintain healthy sleeping patterns and supports stress responses in the body. Vitamin B6 is also used to support blood health including the formation of haemoglobin and promoting red blood cell health by assisting in its production. Vitamin B6 aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. Good food sources of Vitamin B6 include: pistachio nuts, sunflower seeds and tuna.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) also known as "Folate", is a vitamin which maintains nervous system health and function. It supports general mental and emotional wellbeing, which also includes a healthy mood balance. Vitamin B9 supports blood cell health by maintaining red blood cell production and supporting in haemoglobin synthesis. Good food sources of Vitamin B9 include: broccoli, spinach and beans.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work - including oral contraceptives. Consult with your health professional before use with any other medications
• Not to be used in children under the age of 18
• May cause a photosensitive skin rash on rare occasions
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications