Caruso's St John's Wort 60 Tablets AUST L 286553. St John’s Wort can be tracked back throughout history for its medicinal properties to Ancient Greece, where it was used commonly for health ailments including stress relief and nervousness as well as mood swings.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- St John’s Wort affects the way many prescription medications work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
Looking for help to manage stress, mild anxiety and mood swings?
Why use Caruso's St John's Wort?
Caruso’s St John’s Wort may assist with the management and relief of mood swings and sleeplessness associated with stress and mild anxiety. Caruso’s St John’s Wort’s medicinal activities are attributed to the standardised Hypericin and Hyperforin constituents. These two compounds function within numerous neurochemical systems associated with mood management and mood balance. Therefore, Caruso’s St John’s Wort also helps you to maintain healthy emotional balance, may assist with mood swings and may help with mild anxiety.
Caruso’s St John’s Wort has been formulated for:
- Assisting with mood swings
- Mood management
- Stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension
- Fatigue associated with mild anxiety
- Irritability and restlessness
- Sleep problems associated with mild anxiety and stress
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s St John’s Wort?
- People with mood swings
- People who want to help manage their mood
- Those who are suffering from the symptoms associated with stress such as mild anxiety, irritability, nervous tension and sleeplessness
- Those who suffer from mood swings and want to support a healthy mood
- Those who are fatigued due to stress, anxiety and nervous system excitement
- Those who wish to support the health of their nervous system
Formulation (Each tablet contains):
- Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort) 2.5g, Standardised to Hyperforin 12.5mg, Standardised to Hypericin 1.38mg
- Folic Acid 250mcg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.16mg, Equiv. to Pyridoxine 10mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500mcg
- Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
- Sugar, dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, salt, gluten, animal products, artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Not to be used during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
- May cause a photosensitive skin rash and mild gastrointestinal symptoms on rare occasions.
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional.
- Take 2 hours away from all prescription medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.