Caruso's Natural Health Ultra Max Magnesium Complex Tab 60 Tablets (Aust L 212658).
For muscle cramps and cardio health!
Magnesium is needed by every cell in your body. In fact, twenty six percent of your body’s total Magnesium content is stored in your muscles. If your blood is low in Magnesium due to inadequate dietary intakes, it takes it from your muscles. Without enough Magnesium intakes your muscles could stiffen up or contract. This may result in painful cramps and spasms. Magnesium helps with a range of other health conditions as well.
Why use Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex?
Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex is a comprehensive, time release multi magnesium supplement specifically designed to help support your daily magnesium intake in an efficient way. It is particularly beneficial for those who suffer from muscle spasms and cramping, intestinal cramping, to support cardiovascular function, and for women who experience PMS symptoms such as cramping.
Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex has been formulated for:
- Muscular cramps and spasms
- Period cramps and pain
- Intestinal cramps
- General health & wellbeing
- Plus lots more!
Who would benefit from Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex?
- Those who experience muscle cramping or spasms in the legs or elsewhere
- Pregnant women who suffer from cramping in the legs
- Women who suffer from the premenstrual symptoms of cramping
- People who experience intestinal cramping
- Those who wish to support muscle function
6 different forms of Magnesium
Caruso’s Natural Health has developed a special, broad spectrum, Magnesium formula called Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex. This convenient, one-tablet-a-day formula combines the potency of 6 different forms of Magnesium, which are slowly released into your body.
Time release for the best possible result
You cannot take high doses of Magnesium without it causing a very uncomfortable laxative effect. So it makes sense for Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex to use time release technology to slowly dispense its Magnesium content. With Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex, Magnesium is released over 8 hours, at a rate whereby your body can properly absorb and utilise the mineral. So if you would like a convenient, premium quality Magnesium formula for muscle cramps and spasms, cardiovascular health, your general health and wellbeing or any of the other benefits of Magnesium, try Caruso’s Super Magnesium Complex today!
Each tablet contains:
Magnesium Phosphate Pentahydrate 508.23mg
Equiv. to Magnesium 105mg
Magnesium Oxide Heavy 259.11mg
Equiv. to Magnesium 150mg
Magnesium Orotate 156.25mg
Equiv to Magnesium 10mg
Magnesium Citrate 123.76mg
Equiv. to Magnesium 20mg
Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate 66.67mg
Equiv. to Magnesium 5mg
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 50mg
Equiv. to Magnesium 10mg
Total Magnesium 300mg
Adults take 1 tablet a day with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet a day with breakfast or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
White in colour oval tablet.
W: 10.5 mm
Sugar, soy, dairy, lactose, wheat, yeast, salt, animal products, gluten or preservatives.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards