Caruso's Natural Health Hair Food | 60 Tablets | AUSTL 130857
Caruso's Hair Food is designed for those who are looking to improve the overall health of their hair, skin and nails.
Caruso’s Hair Food tablets have been formulated to provide your body with nutrients known to be important for maintaining healthy, shiny, good looking hair. The ingredients help to support scalp health, and also help to improve hair strength and growth.
Caruso’s Hair Food also assists with collagen formation, providing support for the integrity and structure of the skin which may help to promote skin firmness. The addition of biotin may help to improve nail thickness and strength, and reduce the occurrence of nail splitting and chipping.
Caruso’s Hair Food health indications:
• Maintaining healthy hair and support hair growth
• Assisting in the maintenance of healthy hair follicles and a healthy scalp
• Promoting skin health, regeneration and wound healing
• Enhancing the thickness and strength of nails
• Antioxidant properties which help connective tissue and collagen formation
Name: Pantothenic Acid
Description: Plays a role in the formation of collagen thus giving integrity, stability and elasticity to hair, skin and nails.
Description: Low levels of Biotin are often associated with dry, flaky, dull skin and dandruff production. Biotin supplementation may assist people with brittle nails by increasing nail plate thickness.
Description: Silica plays a role in collagen formation. Low levels of silicon may lead to brittle nails and weak hair.
Q. Can children take Caruso's Hair Food?
A. Hair Food is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice, please consult your healthcare professional.
Q. Can I take Caruso's Hair Food if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Hair Food products during pregnancy, however, it is suitable for use whilst breastfeeding.
Q. Can Hair Food Products be taken with other medication?
A. Caruso's Hair Food is suitable to be used alongside other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso's Hair Food?
A. You can use Caruso's Hair Food for as long as required, provided your doctor has been advised regading any pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
Equiv. to Pantothenic Acid 274.83mg
Equiv. to Calcium 25.17mg
Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous......53.5mg
Equiv. to Silica 25mg
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate.......41.16mg
Equiv. to Zinc 15mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives or artificial flavours.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• Contains soya bean products
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications