Aust L 200740
Caruso's King Krill® 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids with a wide array of health benefits similar to other marine oils. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Krill Oil are bound to phospholipids thereby providing similar therapeutic effects at much lower doses than fish oil.
Caruso’s King Krill® 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, providing 1000mg of krill oil in each capsule. Krill oil is extracted from the Antarctic krill species Euphausia superba which is a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA support the health and function of the cardiovascular system. They may also support the health of the nervous system, helping to support cognitive function, healthy neurotransmission, mental wellbeing and brain health.
Krill oil has anti-inflammatory actions and therefore may assist with mild joint pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis. Being a rich source of Omega-3, it also helps to support eye health and healthy eye development.
Caruso’s King Krill® 1000 Health Indications:
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, swelling and stiffness
- Maintains heart and cardiovascular system health
- Helps support the nervous system and brain health
- Helps maintain eye health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Each Capsule Contains:
|Euphausia superbaOil (Antarctic Krill Oil)||1g (1000mg)|
|Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid||100mg|
|Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid||50mg|
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Contains crustacea and sulfites
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications