Carusos CraveLESS | 30 Tablets | AUST L 338872
Caruso’s CraveLESS is a 2-in-1, bi-layer tablet with key ingredients that support healthy liver function and glucose metabolism, and also helps to reduce sugar cravings. Caruso's CraveLESS may be used alongside a downloadable, easy to follow, healthy eating and exercise plan.
The World Health Organisation recommends reducing your daily intake of added sugar to less than 10% of total energy intake. This includes hidden sugars from processed food and added sugar. The liver is the organ that breaks down simple and complex carbohydrates into sugar. The liver also ensures that the level of sugar in your blood (blood glucose) stays constant and is balanced. When dealing with “sugars” from our diet, it is therefore important to address healthy liver function. Caruso’s CraveLESS is a bi-layer tablet with key ingredients in each layer to ensure healthy liver function, support sugar metabolism and manage carbohydrate cravings.
Layer 1 - Blood Sugar Support Matrix
The Blood Sugar Support Matrix contains a blend of herbs and nutrients. Gymnema may aid in the management of sugar cravings and assist with carbohydrate metabolism in the body. Cinnamon and Chromium can both help to maintain healthy blood sugar whilst Biotin is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Layer 2 - Liver Support Matrix
The liver is responsible for metabolising carbohydrates in your body and therefore plays a role in helping to maintain healthy blood sugar. St Mary’s Thistle helps support healthy liver function, whilst also helping to support bile production and flow. Globe artichoke helps to support healthy digestive function and nutrient assimilation.
Caruso’s CraveLESS Health Indications:
• Aids in reducing sugar cravings
• Supports healthy blood sugar
• Assists metabolism of fats
• Supports healthy liver function
Each tablet contains:
Layer one: Blood Sugar Matrix
Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) ext. dry conc. ..……….400mg
From min. dry leaf 8000mg
Standardised to Gymnemic acids 100mg
Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. dry conc. ……….33.33mg
From dry stem bark 500mg
Equiv. to chromium 24.86micrograms
Layer two: Liver Support Matrix
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. dry conc…...114.29mg
From min. dry fruit 8000mg
Standardised to Flavanolignans calc. as Silybin 91.43mg
Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) ext. dry conc. ……...30mg
From min. fresh leaf 1500mg
Standardised to Caffeoylquinic acids 1.5mg
Directions for use: Adults: Take 1 tablet, twice daily with water or as advised by your health professional
Tablet can be broken in half and/or crushed for ease of consumption
Free From: Added sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• Not recommended for use with gall bladder obstruction or in the presence of gallstones
• Blood glucose levels should be monitored when used in conjunction with hypoglycaemic drugs and Insulin
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications