Caruso’s Cranberry 30,000 | 90 Tablets | Aust L 207754
Caruso’s Cranberry 30000 has been carefully blended to offer a high potency Cranberry supplement with the addition of antioxidant nutrients vitamin C and zinc to help with the maintenance of urinary tract health and to support healthy immune system function.
Caruso's Cranberry 30000 can help to reduce the occurrence and symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis. It can help to relieve symptoms such as the burning and irritation felt upon urination during episodes of medically diagnosed cystitis, and also help to support the health and function of the urinary tract. Caruso's Cranberry 30000 also contains vitamin C and zinc to support the healthy functioning of the immune system.
Caruso’s Cranberry 30000 Health Indications:
• Relieving the symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis such as irritation and burning upon urination
• Reducing the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis
• Supporting immune system health and function
• Providing antioxidant support
(Each tablet contains):
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry)
Extract equiv. to fruit fresh.....30g (30,000mg)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).....100mg
Equiv. to Zinc 15mg
Dosage: Adults take 1 tablet a day with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional. Children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet once a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Specifications: Pink oblong shaped tablet
W: 8.5 mm
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, soy, wheat, yeast, salt, animal products, gluten or preservatives.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
• Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications