Why use Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 (AustL207748)?
Co-Enzyme Q10 is required for energy production as it is involved in maintaining your body's biochemical pathways for energy. About 95% of your body’s cellular energy is produced from structures in your cells called mitochondria. Co-Enzyme Q10 is incorporated into the mitochondria, where it helps in making cellular energy known as ATP. This ATP serves as your cells energy source and drives a number of biological processes. Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant supplement containing 150mg of naturally fermented Co-Enzyme Q10. It has been developed to specifically protect and support the health of the cardiovascular system.
Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10 has been formulated for:
- Heart and cardiovascular health
- Healthy blood pressure
- Cholesterol health
- Energy and endurance
- Migraine headache management
Who would benefit from Caruso’s Co-Enzyme Q10?
- Those who need help in managing healthy blood pressure
- People who wish to support their cardiovascular system
- The elderly
- Anyone wanting an antioxidant to protect their cardiovascular system from the effects of ageing
- Anyone who feels fatigued or tired
- Those who lack endurance
- Anyone who suffers from migraines
- Athletes wanting to improve their performance
- Athletes wanting to improve their recovery time following strenuous exercise
Each capsule contains:
Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10) 150mg
Adults take 1 capsule a day with a main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children 12 and over take 1 capsule a day with a main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Bright Red bovine gelatin capsule.
Free from: Sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, yeast and preservatives.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards