Caruso's Children's Magnesium Complex 75g Powder. AUST L 341647
Caruso's Children's Magnesium Complex is a magnesium formula to support the well being and healthy growth and development of children.
Caruso's Children's Magnesium Complex is a magnesium formula with additional nutrients to maintain healthy growth and development. Caruso's Children's Magnesium Complex supports healthy nervous system, brain function and stimulate immune system response.
Caruso’s Children's Magnesium Complex health indications:
- Support nervous system and muscle health and function
- Support the health and function of the immune system, helping stimulate a healthy immune system response to fight illnesses
- Support healthy bones, teeth and gums
- Maintain nail, skin and hair health whilst also providing support for skin repair and wound healing
- Maintain healthy growth and development
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
Each 2.5gm dose (2 scoops) contains:
|Pinus pinaster (French Maritime Pine Bark) ext. dry conc.||20mg|
|From dry bark||20g|
|Magnesium Citrate equiv. to Magnesium||71.25mg|
|Magnesium Phosphate equiv. to Magnesium||71.25mg|
|Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate equiv. to Magnesium||7.5mg|
|Silica Colloidal Anhydrous equiv. to Silicon||115.7mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25mg|
|Zinc Oxide equiv. to Zinc||7.5mg|
Directions for use:
Please follow dosage instructions depending on your child’s age or as advised by your health professional.
Children 2-3 years: mix 1 scoop (1.25g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
Children 4-8 years: mix 2 scoops (2.5g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
Children 9 years and over: mix 4 scoops (5g) with approximately 100mL of your child’s favourite drink (water, 100% Natural fruit juice etc.) and drink immediately once a day.
Appearance: Fine beige-coloured powder
Flavour: Forest Berry
Note: Suitable for Vegans
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sulfites.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
- None known
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.