AUST L NUMBER: 290823
Caruso's Aged Garlic is renowned for its potential to support and strengthen the immune system, drawing on its traditional use in Western Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous.
This powerful natural remedy aids in reducing:
- The severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and supports the immune system's ability to combat illness.
- The severity and duration of symptoms during the common cold and flu.
Maintains and Supports:
- A healthy cardiovascular system
- Immune system health
Relieves mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
Relieves symptoms of common colds and flu.
Supports the health of the cardiovascular system by maintaining blood vessel, capillary, and artery health.
Assists in maintaining healthy blood circulation and blood lipids.
Caruso's Aged Garlic is indicated for:
- Supporting healthy immune system functioning
- Assisting in the management of common cold and flu symptoms
- Maintaining cardiovascular health and cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
Caruso's Aged Garlic offers a natural and holistic approach to immune and cardiovascular support, rooted in its historical use and backed by modern health benefits.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults: 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
For more intensive use:
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use
Each tablet contains:
Allium sativum (Black Garlic) ext. dry conc…………….240mg
From fresh bulb…………9.6g (9600mg)
Name: Allium sativum (Garlic):
Description: Aged Black Garlic is a form of Garlic created using an aging process performed under controlled temperature and humidity over a period of time. It produces an odourless garlic, rich in beneficial compounds including antioxidant rich amino acids such as S-Allyl cysteine (SAC). The garlic becomes sweet tasting and turns black in colour.
The active component SAC has cardiovascular supportive effects, supports the immune system especially during common colds and flu and helps to maintain healthy cholesterol in healthy people.
Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soya bean, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Consult your health professional before use with antiplatelet and anticoagulant medication.
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Oval shaped dark green to black coloured tablet.
Note: Suitable for Vegans
Do not use if cap seal is missing or damage.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Aged Garlic if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Aged Garlic during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Aged Garlic?
A. Caruso’s Aged Garlic is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice for children under 18 please consult your health professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Aged Garlic be taken with other medication?
A. Please use caution with concurrent use of anticoagulants and antiplatelet medications. Discontinue use one week prior to surgery. Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Aged Garlic?
A. Caruso’s Aged Garlic can be taken for as long as needed, provided your health professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your health professional.
great, very easy to take, gentle on stomach