Caruso's Stress Clear (AustL 215877) has been specifically formulated for the support of your body and mind during times of stress, and to reduce any negative effects of stress.
Why use Caruso’s Stress Clear?
Caruso’s Stress Clear is an anti-stress formula specifically formulated for the support of your body and mind during times of stress. It contains herbs to help reduce the effects of stress associated with everday life, work or study and to reduce any negative effects of stress.
Caruso’s Stress Clear has been formulated for:
Exhaustion due to stress
Contains “anti-Stress” KSM-66®
Who would use Caruso’s Stress Clear?
People who are exhausted due to stress
People suffering with stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
Anyone requiring additional support during stressful periods, e.g. exams, relationship difficulties, changing jobs, etc
Anyone needing a boost in energy and endurance due to fatigue associated with stress
Those suffering with poor memory or lacking ability to concentrate at university or work
Those wishing to improve a low libido that may be attributed to Stress
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
Withania somnifera root (KSM-66® - Ashwagandha) 3.75g (3750mg)
Eleutherococcus senticosus root (Siberian Ginseng) 1g (1000mg)
Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides 534mcg
Panax ginseng root (Korean Ginseng) 500mg
Standardised to Ginsenosides 12.5mg
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with main meals, or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Cream in colour.
Sugar, dairy, yeast, salt, wheat, soy, animal products, gluten or preservatives.
Consult a Healthcare Professional if currently taking Warfarin, blood sugar medication, insulin, or blood pressure medication.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards