Blackmores Lyprinol® is a green lipped mussel oil that may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- New Zealand green-lipped mussel oil
- Halal certified
The Blackmores difference
- An anti-inflammatory supplement that contains a specialised marine oil extract of green-lipped mussel that hasn't been exposed to high temperatures in the extraction process.
- Evidence suggests that the anti-inflammatory activity of green-lipped mussel may be mainly due to compounds found in the oil.
- Blackmores Lyprinol® may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis and helps support general wellbeing.
Active ingredients per capsule
- Marine lipid PCSO-524 Oil extract (Green lipped mussel oil) 50 mg
Adults – The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal. Don’t bite or chew (non-burstable).
Always read the label
Follow directions for use
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Oval soft gel capsule filled with amber liquid.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.