Provides nutrients that form the protective macular pigment of the eye, which may help to protect the health of the eye.
- May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage
- Increases the density of the protective macular pigment of the retina
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids important for eye health
The Blackmores difference
- An eye's formula containing both lutein and zeaxanthin that may assist with the support of healthy eye function.
- The body cannot produce lutein or zeaxanthin so they must be obtained from the diet or from supplementation.
- It also contains selenium and omega-3s to improve support for healthy eyes.
Active ingredients per capsule
- Tagetes erecta (marigold) extract equivalent to dry flower 500mg
- Selenomethionine (Selenium 50 microgram) 124 microgram
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg
- Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil 850 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 528 mg
Adults – take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - under 12 years only as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label
Follow the directions for use
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
Contains fish and sulfites
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Physical description: Brown soft gelatin capsule.