MultiGest® Enzymes (AUSTL : 216328) provides a blend of plant-derived enzymes to assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, lactose and cellulose. The addition of herbs gentian and fennel, which have a long history of use in traditional European medicine to support digestion, improve appetite and provide symptomatic relief of digestive ailments such as bloating and flatulence.
By providing nutritional support for healthy digestion, supplemental enzymes may help to maintain general wellbeing and a healthy nutritional status.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Assists in the breakdown of dietary proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Contains enzymes that are active across a wide pH range.
- Used in traditional European medicine for relief of digestive disturbances, such as:
- bloating and digestive discomfort
- poor appetite.
- Assists in the digestion of lactose.
- Helps improve bioaccessibility of nutrients.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Ingredients (Each capsule contains):
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||12000 DU (80mg)|
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||30000 HUT (45mg)|
|Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae)||500 LipU (25mg)|
|Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||1500 ALU (15mg)|
|Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||1000 CU (6.7mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||40mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed||1.67g|
|Gentiana lutea (gentian) root||670mg|
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit.
Dose for Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or up to 30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to pineapple (a source of bromelains).
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.