JOBST® Relief delivers the certainty of graduated sustained compression therapy. The range consists of classical therapeutic stockings that offer durability and comfort in a wide range of style options including knee high, thigh high, waist high and chaps, in both open and closed toe styles.
Features and Benefits
- A generous toe allowance - Soft silk texture
- Beige colour reduces visibility
- Available in extra-full calf sizing
- Open and closed toe designs to suit all user preferences
- Silicone blend softener makes Relief easy to don
- Wide comfortable support band that stays in place
- Reinforced heel
- Durable silicone construction
- Latex free construction reduces skin irritation
- Hosiery design produces graduated sustained compression
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards
Very comfortable stockings
Posted by Unknown on 1st May 2018
I think the JOBST brand are the best on the market, might be more in price than some other compression stockings on the market but these are a good fit and I wear all day. You must measure for correct size as this is one of the most important things when buying compression stockings, I wear all day every day, I stand in my job all day. I get great wear out of these, only will last 5/6 months and you will need to replace, if you wear all the time.