This totally new and innovative bottom wiper toilet aid overcomes the drawbacks of any existing disability toilet aids that are designed to help with personal hygiene challenges for those who find reaching difficult.
Unique Design For Better Reach:
This discreet and effective bottom wiper helps to maintain personal hygiene for those who find reaching difficult, offering greater independence and cleanliness. The bottom wiper is an easy-to-use, hygienic toileting aid with a soft grip handle and a simple push button mechanism to easily hold tissue paper or moist wipes and safely release them into the toilet or commode after use, without the need for uncomfortable stretching or reaching. It is manufactured to exhausting standards and should provide functionality and value to improve the quality of life and to promote independence for the individuals.
- Ideal for those who find reaching or stretching difficult
- Easy-to-use, hygienic toileting aid
- Maintains personal hygiene for greater independence
- Soft grip handle and simple grab/release mechanism
- Can be used with standard tissue paper or moist wipes
- Rounded, soft and smooth design.
- Longer than any existing device and shaped to reach the right area.
- Ensures easy reach.
- Works equally well with toilet tissue or wet wipes.
- Releases the tissue paper cleanly without the need to touch.
- Easy to keep clean with no dirt traps.
- Light strong and durable.
- Supplied with its own wipe clean carry case.
- Supplied in attractive retail packaging.
- Latex Free
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very helpful to reach those special areas.
Not every bendable, finding it hard to release the paper.