Tenura anti slip cutlery grips are a set of 2 grips designed to fit virtually any dining utensils, and a lot of other household items too, such as pencils, pens, toothbrushes and more.
The soft, silicone handle is large in size and textured to help enhance grip for the user. The large grip will help ease pressure on joints, allowing daily tasks to be performed without discomfort or pain.
Tenura cutlery grips are fully washable and long lasting, perfect for use in domestic, care and clinical environments to help maintain an independent lifestyle.
- Dining utensils and cutlery
- Pens, pencils
- Can fit on virtually any dining utensil
- Enhances grip on small objects like pens and cutlery
- Can be washed with ease, allowing a strict level of hygiene
- Helps with everyday tasks allowing an independent lifestyle
- Each pack contains 2 125mm cutlery grips
This video shows you how to apply Tenura cutlery grips to your cutlery and utensils. Tenura cutlery grips provide a soft, enlarged surface which will increase comfort and grip for you during meal times. To apply Tenura cutlery grips to your chosen utensils, simply insert the utensil into the cutlery grip by placing the end of the handle into the hole at the end of the grip. Insert the unused end of the utensil into the hole until your utensil can be pushed down no further. The slits inside the hole will hold the utensil firmly in place. Proceed to repeat the process with your second utensil. If inserting knives, please ensure to be careful with any sharp edges. To remove Tenura cutlery grips, reverse the process by carefully pulling on the utensil, slowly and carefully to make sure it is removed safely. With a small amount of force, Tenura cutlery grips will be easy to remove from your chosen utensil. After removing Tenura cutlery grips, they can be placed in a draw or cupboard and used again when needed. Cutlery grips are also very easy to wash if necessary, with just soap and hot water, maintaining good hygiene during mealtimes, or even when preparing food. For more information on cutlery grips and the rest of the Tenura range, please call us on 877-900-8359 or visit our site at http://www.tenura.us.
How to Apply a...This video shows you how to apply Tenura cutlery grips to your...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards