- Super lightweight - ventilated shell system
- Medial/lateral air bladders offer customised compression to increase comfort and reduce edema
- Rocker sole promoting a natural gait
- Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of the heel strike
- Breathable fitted contoured liner
- Easy three strap closure
- Fully integrated pump, no separate hand pump
- Quick/easy to fit
- Patent pending
- Grade II/III ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or mid foot injury
- Post-Operative use
|Men's Shoe Size||2 - 4||4.5 - 6||6.5 - 10||10.5 - 12||12+|
|Women's Shoe Size||3 - 5||5.5 - 7||7.5 - 11||11.5 - 13||13+|
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards