- Non-slip car bar grip to easily stand from your vehicle
- Attaches to car door latch for optimal leverage
- Flashlight for extra visibility at night
- Perfect for the elderly, injured, or anyone who needs mobility assistance
- Weight Capacity: 135kg
The Metro Car Handle Plus makes it easy to get in and out of the car. Simply slide the handle into the striker/door latch for extra support while sitting or standing. It fits most cars so you can have support anywhere your travels take you. The Metro Car Handle Plus is only 8 inches long so you can store it in your purse, car door, or glove box.
Light Up Your Car
The Metro Car Handle Plus comes with a flashlight that will light up your car at night (batteries included).
No-slip Ergonomic Grip
Fits parallel to your vehicle for a comfortable grip and optimal leverage.
Universal Door Striker
The unique design of the Metro Car Handle Plus allows it to work on the driver and passenger sides of almost every vehicle.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards