SPLIT SEAT CHAIR OVER TOILET AID - SHOWER CHAIR - COMMODE
- The new seating provides full access to all the body parts of the patient.
- Absolutely no need for the user to stand off the chair to have their body parts washed.
- The design of this chair is protected by a patent.
- The frame is made from aluminium oval tubing.
- This chair is highly recommended because it is user friendly for the carer.
- Suitable for hospitals, nursing homes and other institutional use.
- Low maintenence.
The new seating does not require the patient to stand off the chair to wash their body parts.
The front and the rear of the seat has an open access cut out. - it allows the carer to clean the body parts of the patient from the front and the rear.
The RM Combo Shower Stool/Chair/Over Toilet Aid offers an open, two piece seat allowing access to body areas front and rear. It can be used as an over toilet aid, a commode or provide a secure, safe option for those who require a seat in the shower. Suitable for home use, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Lightweight rust proof aluminium frame
- Seat insert included
- Durable powder coat finish
- Height adjustable extension legs
- Suction rubber tips to avoid slip
- Soft polyurethane padded seat
- Very user friendly for both the carer and user for dignity and safety
- Weight Capacity: 160kg
- Overall Height: 65-81cm
- Overall Length: 61cm
- Overall width: 67cm
- Seat Depth: 45cm
- Seat Width 48cm
- Seat Height: 42-57cm
- Armrest Height 21cm
- Unit Weight: 6.29
Note: does not include bucket or splash guard
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
True to description and image
Very helpful and organised purchase and delivery
Purchased this for 80 year old mum. Was having huge difficulties getting off toilet. This product has given her back her independence. Its well made and doesn't look too bad over toilet. Very happy I got this for mum AAA+