SPLIT SEAT CHAIR OVER TOILET AID - SHOWER CHAIR - COMMODE
- The new seating provides full access to all the body parts of the patient.
- Absolutely no need for the user to stand off the chair to have their body parts washed.
- The design of this chair is protected by a patent.
- The frame is made from aluminium oval tubing.
- This chair is highly recommended because it is user friendly for the carer.
- Suitable for hospitals, nursing homes and other institutional use.
- Low maintenence.
- Detachable backrest also available (sold separately - RM408-65BR)
The new seating does not require the patient to stand off the chair to wash their body parts.
The front and the rear of the seat has an open access cut out. - it allows the carer to clean the body parts of the patient from the front and the rear.
- Weight Capacity: 227kg
- Overall Height: 65-80cm
- Overall Length: 59.5cm
- Overall width: 64.5cm
- Seat Depth: 45cm
- Seat Width 48cm
- Seat Height: 44-59cm
- Armrest Height 21cm
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
True to description and image
Very helpful and organised purchase and delivery
Purchased this for 80 year old mum. Was having huge difficulties getting off toilet. This product has given her back her independence. Its well made and doesn't look too bad over toilet. Very happy I got this for mum AAA+