Please note that this only comes as the white colour currently.
The principle of operation of this patented product allows the user maximum comfort and extended flexibility during the basic action of putting on and taking off socks. This lightweight device is equipped with a multi-functional handle, which allows the user freedom of movement and simple operation. In order to reach optimal performance, we have developed two sizes suitable for all shoe sizes. The Sockee has been developed to go with you wherever required, such as the country club, golfing and family outings. Its smart and effective design, modern and fashionable look, unique colors and premium production quality, makes The Sockee a viable product, desired in every home.
Benefits & Features
- Simple device for sock donning
- No bending required - keeps user's torso straight and painless
- Comfortable multi-functional handle assembly provides easy use for both legs
- Smart multi-function handle - sock doffer and shoe horn
- Multiple sizes - suited to users' foot and sock size
- Lightweight and compact - travels wherever you need it
- High-end, sporty design
- Premium quality
Kids - all shoe sizes
Max. feet width is 4"
Men’s shoe size 10.5 + (10.5-15)
Max feet width is 5''
The Sockee sock aid is a unique device, developed to assist anyone with difficulty bending down to put on and take off socks perform this task in an independent and safe method.
The principle of operation of this patented product allows the user maximum comfort and extended flexibility during the basic action of putting on and taking off socks. This lightweight device is equipped with a multi-functional handle, which allows the user freedom of movement and simple operation. In order to reach optimal performance, we have developed two sizes suitable for all shoe sizes. The Sockee sock aid has been developed to go with you wherever required, such as the country club, golfing and family outings. Its smart and effective design, modern and fashionable look, unique colors and premium production quality, makes The Sockee sock aid a viable product, desired in every home.
EASY TO USE HANDLE TRANSFORMS INTO A SHOE HORN AND SOCK REMOVER
The Sockee multi-functional handle attached to the Sockee doffer tip povides easy sock removal and acts as an ideal shoehorn.
We have found that this particular donning device fills a niche market where the user does not need to reach down to their feet to put the sock on. While the device takes a little getting used to... it has certainly proven to be a very effective choice.
The inclusion of a detachable shoe horn also adds value to this product allowing the user to take off their stock by simply using the shoe horn with its unique design.
SOCKEE SOCK AID USER GUIDE
Sockee assists you in getting your socks on and taking them off, independently. Sockee is a device for anyone with mobility issues. Although Sockee is easy to use, it might take some time finding the most comfortable way to use it. Please be patient, take your time, and if necessary, try to use a different chair or different socks. Once you get used to Sockee, your quality of life is going to change…
The Sockee device is not suitable for people with stability or balance problems, or people who require support and/or assistance sitting, standing or walking.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
A chair with accessible legs Your socks. Socks should be clean and dry. For best results It is recommended to use socks that are no longer than 10” length (heel to top). Preferably use cotton or woolen socks. The Sockee is less effective with thin nylon socks and will not work with nylon stockings. A table or stool to rest the Sockee device on We invite you to visit www.the-sockee.com to view the Sockee user instructions video and additional material.
Open the box and remove the Sockee device, handle and accessories.
Attach the handle to the base by pressing the button, until it clicks. The Sockee device is now ready for use.
Raise the Sockee arm to an upright position.
Place the sock over the Sockee arm so that the heel of the sock faces inwards towards you.
Compress the sock up to the upper half of the arm
If necessary, adjust the hook to a convenient length. (You may need to use the Sockee a few times to find the hook’s ideal position suited to you).
Lower the Sockee arm to a horizontal position, hold the handle and lower the Sockee to the floor.
Anchor the hook around a chair leg, in order to stop it moving.
While sitting comfortably upright on the chair, move the Sockee arm with your leg to face the outer side of the chair. Pull your leg back slightly around the outer side of the chair, and slide your foot into the sock. As your heel reaches the edge of the Sockee arm, raise your foot slightly then push down while flexing your foot. (in case you are using long socks, finalize the action by puling the socks up with your hands).
Repeat steps 3-8 to put on your other sock.
SOCKEE SHOE HORN & SOCK REMOVER
Your kit includes a multifunction handle and special attachable tip. These will assist you take your socks off and to guide your foot into the shoe (shoe horn).
Use the following steps to use the Sockee tip.
1. Remove the handle from the Sockee base by pressing the button on the base.
2. Attach the Sockee tip by pressing its button.
SOCKEE SOCK REMOVER
Slide the Sockee tip down the back of your leg, between your calf and sock, and push the handle down until you have removed the sock.
Sockee Kit Includes:
- Sockee donner
- Multi - function 16.5'' long handle
- Sock remover and shoe horn tip
- User guide
Sockee Kit vid...
Thesockee anim...The Sockee is a unique device, developed to assist anyone inca...
The Sockee - t...The principle of operation of this patented product allows the...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards