**SNOTTY THREE unable to be sold in New Zealand**
Australia’s newest release and the best battery operated nasal aspirator, for newborns, babies, toddlers and preschoolers - a Winter Essential. A unique, natural therapy for treatment of colds, flu, sinus, allergies and teething-related congestion. Babies naturally breathe through their nose - keep nasal passages clear in a gentle and effective way with "Snotty 3 Ultimate".
- Provides CONSTANT, STEADY SUCTION - that is the key to its success.
- Quieter motor design. A couple of seconds in each nostril and it's done!
- Ergonomically designed to be used 1 handed, while your child is sitting up or lying down
- It quickly, easily, and gently clears out nasal mucus IN SECONDS, allowing children to breathe, feed, sleep and feel better. Extracted mucus is easily contained in the new, larger collection cup.
- Clears high into the nasal passages, preventing the nasal drip down the throat. Plus it prevents the mucus building up along the ear canal, which can avoid a secondary ear infection.
- Use multiple times each day, as required.
- No more sore, red noses from constant tissue use.
- Australian owned and listed on the Australian Register of Theraputic Goods
- Fully waterproof for your convenience, simply rinse your SNOTTY under hot water to clean the nozzle and collection cup.
- Totally portable, just tuck it into your bag and take it with you wherever you go.
- Forget those cheap, manual bulb suckers - kids hate them and they don't work!
- Forget the other aspirators that require an adult to suck through a tube with their own mouth - totally impractical and completely frustrating.
- Using a battery powered SNOTTY has saved many trips to the emergency room for intense mucus extraction by medical staff in the middle of the night - do it quickly and easily in the comfort of your own home! It really is that effective!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good product, great suction. However I would recommend buying one and using it from right from day one. I bought it for my 7month old who got the flu, and even though it works well, it is still a battle to get him to let me use it because he learnt quickly how to push it away and refuse to let me near his nose with it.
Loved it from first use. Baby was so comfortable when I tried it, did its job, soft tip, easy to clean. Its just perfect.
It does work