SECURA cleanser effectively cleans the skin without the need for rinsing. It may be used as a total body cleanser including the perineum and hair. It is ideal for incontinent patients as its gentle formula is kind to the skin.
Features and Benefits
- Moisturises and Conditions
SECURA cleanser contains aloe and glycerine which help to moisturise and condition the skin1. On application it creates a protective film over the skin2 which helps to protect against moisture loss which may lead to skin breakdown.
- Increases Patient Comfort
- SECURA cleanser is specially formulated to clean sensitive skin areas and is pH balanced to help protect the skins natural acid mantal3. It helps to reduce odour4 and has a fresh, clean smell helping to improve the quality of life for incontinent patients by leaving them and their rooms smelling fresh between cleansings.
- Convenient and Cost Effective Format
- Efficient cleansing and norinse4 convenience makes SECURA cleanser easy to use4. The easy to use pump dispenser is available in either a 118ml or a 236ml bottle.
A skin cleanser, for perineum or body which aids in the removal of urine and faeces or other foreign material.
For external use only.
Contraindications / Precautions
Avoid contact with eyes. Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, contact a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Centre immediately.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.