Qiara Adult Probiotic (AUSTL285407) is a single strain probiotic suitable for all adults to help maintain a healthy digestive microflora balance.
Containing the robust probiotic strain, Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, Qiara Adult Probiotic is ideal for:
- mothers wanting to continue with Qiara probiotics after breastfeeding for gut health and microbiome support; or
- adults simply seeking to take Qiara to help support intestinal health and digestive function.
- maintaining healthy digestive flora following the use of antibiotics
Probiotics encourage good bacterial diversity to support optimal health and well-being and may promote the growth and increase the number of healthy flora within the digestive system. Studies show that probiotics may assist in maintaining a balanced intestinal and digestive microbial environment, which results in healthy digestion, regular bowel function and improved general well-being.
Qiara Adult comes in a cost effective dose formulated for adults.
Each dose is individually sealed in protective sachets to maximise the number of living microorganisms consumed.
Qiara Adult and Antibiotics
Antibiotics may be prescribed to help combat bacterial infections but can also disrupt the balance of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) in your body.
Containing a robust probiotic strain, Qiara Adult Probiotic may help to restore beneficial bacteria following the use of antibiotics, and maintain a healthy digestive microbial balance
If taking Qiara Adult Probiotic during a course of antibiotics, consume your Qiara at least 2-3 hours away from your antibiotics dosage dose to ensure the living organisms in Qiara are given the best chance of survival. Continue taking Qiara after the completion of the antibiotics course, for at least one month or longer.
Caring for Your Qiara
Qiara Adult Probiotic contains living organisms, and can perish if care is not taken in their handling and storage.
Each dose of Qiara is carefully produced in an Australian TGA licensed facility, then sealed in individual sachets. This ensures that every dose has the minimum amount of exposure to the environment and contains the number of organisms advertised, if not more, right through to the expiry date on the package.
Store your Qiara in a cool, dry place (below 25°C, not in direct sunlight). Consume all the contents of a sachet as soon as possible after opening (mix with water and consume immediately). However, an open sachet can still be used - best if resealed and stored in the refrigerator (dry, at 2-8°C) for up to 4 days.
Qiara Adult AUSTL 285407:
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not required refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 1.5 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
- Recommended dosage 1 sachet per day. If prescribed oral antibiotics or if IV antibiotics have been administered, take 2 sachets per day for 5 days after the antibiotic course is completed, then return to one sachet daily. Take probiotic 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose.
For all adults, seniors and teenagers.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.