The SensaTONE is an ultra simple, yet powerful digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS). Compact, stylish and designed for use by women of all ages to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
- Pelvic floor stimulation
- Safe and easy to use
- Recommended by professionals
One in three women suffer from some form of incontinence during their lives. It occurs most commonly after childbirth. The SensaTONE Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS) helps to strengthen the pelvic floor by passing mild electrical pulses via an internal vaginal probe to contract and relax the pelvic floor muscles.
Women with strong pelvic floor muscles enjoy greater control over their bladder, increased vaginal tone and greater sensation during intercourse.
- Large LCD user display for ease of use
- Recommended by Professionals
- Safe and Simple to use
- Strengthens pelvic floor muscles
Probe Required to be purchased separately for hire.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards