Oviit Lecithin Cap 1200mg 150 Gel Capsules.
150 Soft Gel Capsules
- As a liver tonic
- Helps support liver function
- Lecithin is a food supplement that seems to help some mothers prevent blocked ducts. It may do this by decreasing the viscosity (stickiness) of the milk, by increasing the percentage of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the milk. It is safe, inexpensive, and seems to work in some cases. Always consult a health professional when dealing with blocked, or plugged ducts.
- Lecithin plays a role in the maintenance of cell membrane integrity, which is vital to all basic biological processes. It acts as an emulsifier to break down fats in the body and assist in the metabolism and distribution of fats in the digestive system.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take up to 5 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Lecithin 1.2 g.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards