[As per OsmoPatch Website]
The OSMO Patch when used in combination with adequate rest may provide effective support to reduce inflammation, swelling and the associated pain due to bursitis, baker’s cysts, tendonitis, carpel tunnel as well as many other similar joint and muscular inflammatory conditions.
Whether you are looking to support your current treatment regime or just wishing to try and avoid invasive surgery, painful drainage syringes, cortisone shots and damaging anti-inflammation medications, then the OSMO Patch just may be the answer you have been searching for..
The OSMO Patch Contains NO anti-inflammatory Medications.
Anti-inflammatory medications such as NSAIDs may cause gastrointestinal irritation and bleeding in some individuals.
The OSMO Patch is PAIN FREE.. unlike painful syringes
A syringe will often be used to aspirate fluid from injuries such as bursitis and baker's cysts & can be extremely painful.
The OSMO Patch contains NO steroids.
Cortisone shots can be very painful, expensive and may also result in several possible adverse side effects or complications.
- Please read the included instructions and use only as directed.
Available at http://www.osmopatch.com This Video shows how the OSMO Patch is able to 100% naturally reduce swelling and relive the associated joint pain in injuries such as bursitis, baker's cysts, tendonitis and CTS without the use of drugs, painful steroid injections or invasive surgical procedures. Stay up to date with all the news and promotions about the OSMO Patch by subscribing to our channel
How does the O...Available at http://www.osmopatch.com This Video shows how the...
Bursitis Treat...http://www.osmopatch.com/bursitis-treatment Discover how the O...
Baker's Cyst T...Available at http://www.osmopatch.com/knee-pain/bakers-cyst Le...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards